- 1 cup of butter, room temperature
- 2/3 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of almond extract
- 2 1/2 cups of flour
- 1 cup of almond flour (can substitute ground almonds*)
- 1/4 cup of powdered sugar for sprinkling
- Cream the butter and the sugar together until light and fluffy. Add the extracts and mix.
- Add the flour and almond flour. Mix thoroughly.
- Take generous tablespoons of the dough (it will be slightly crumbly) and roll it into a small ball, about an inch in diameter, and then shape into a crescent shape. Place onto parchment paper and bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes or until a light golden brown.
- Dust with powdered sugar. For added decadence let the cookies cool and dip one end of them into some melted chocolate, then let the chocolate harden.
You may also like
Slice-and-Bake Pistachio Butter Cookies Easy slice-and-bake pistachio butter cookies! Keep the dough in the fridge or freezer for a cookies whenever you want them. Food processor dough. Extra Thick Apple Pie Mile-high apple pie, extra thick apple pie stacked high with apples, not overly sweet, with a buttery crust Cowboy Cookies Laura Bush's kitchen sink cowboy cookies, with oatmeal, pecans, coconut, and chocolate chips. Blackberry Cobbler Blackberry cobbler with fresh blackberries and topped with a homemade biscuity cobbler topping