- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce or stewed apples
- 1/2 cup raw, unsalted cashews, soaked in water for 1 hour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 chopped, pitted dates, soaked in water for 1/2 hour OR 2 Tbsp maple syrup*
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in a blender and purée until smooth, 30 to 60 seconds.
You may also like
Sour Cream Apple Pie Absolutely delicious sour cream apple pie with a brown sugar, flour, and butter streusel topping. Extra Thick Apple Pie Mile-high apple pie, extra thick apple pie stacked high with apples, not overly sweet, with a buttery crust Apple Pie Smoothie Tastes like apple pie! Smoothie with applesauce, almond milk, cashews, dates, and vanilla. Apple Cranberry Currant Crumble Pie Apple crumble pie with sliced apples, dried cranberries and currants, in a buttery crust with a brown sugar streusel topping.