- 1 14-ounce (400 g) can of artichoke hearts, packed in water, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup (25 g), packed, grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- 1 clove garlic, minced (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces (225 g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 to 4 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) apricot preserves
- Put the drained artichoke hearts, parsley, Parmesan, lemon zest, garlic, and salt and pepper in a food processor. Pulse a few times until a paste forms. You should still be able to make out bits of parsley and lemon, so don't over-process it.
- Place the cream cheese in a medium sized bowl. Add the artichoke parsley mixture and the lemon juice. Stir until well blended. Add more salt, pepper, and lemon juice to taste. Garnish with a few fresh leaves of parsley or ribbons of lemon zest.
You may also like
Shrimp and Artichoke Pasta Pasta with shrimp, artichoke hearts, basil pesto, and peas. A great quick, pull-together meal. Sweet and Sour Glazed Artichokes with Caramelized Onions Artichoke hearts, sliced and slowly cooked with onions with sweetened vinegar until both are beautifully caramelized. Quick and Easy Artichoke Dip Quick and EASY hot artichoke dip! Takes only 15 minutes to make. With artichoke hearts, Parmesan, mayo, salt, pepper Spring Minestrone Soup Spring Minestrone! A springtime version of the classic Italian minestrone, with peas, new potatoes, artichoke hearts, asparagus and spring greens.