- 1 14-ounce (400 g) can of artichoke hearts, packed in water, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup (25 g), packed, grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- 1 clove garlic, minced (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces (225 g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 to 4 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) apricot preserves
- Put the drained artichoke hearts, parsley, Parmesan, lemon zest, garlic, and salt and pepper in a food processor. Pulse a few times until a paste forms. You should still be able to make out bits of parsley and lemon, so don't over-process it.
- Place the cream cheese in a medium sized bowl. Add the artichoke parsley mixture and the lemon juice. Stir until well blended. Add more salt, pepper, and lemon juice to taste. Garnish with a few fresh leaves of parsley or ribbons of lemon zest.
You may also like
Pasta with Artichoke Hearts, Sun Dried Tomatoes, and Toasted Almonds Fusilli pasta tossed with marinated artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, and toasted almonds. Artichoke Soup Refined and delicious artichoke soup, made from the hearts of fresh globe artichokes, leeks, shallots, yukon gold potatoes, stock, a little cream, and herbs. Artichoke and Shrimp Risotto Shrimp and Artichoke Risotto! Risotto rice, clam stock, wine, artichoke hearts, and paprika seasoned shrimp. Sweet and Sour Glazed Artichokes with Caramelized Onions Artichoke hearts, sliced and slowly cooked with onions with sweetened vinegar until both are beautifully caramelized.