- 1 14-ounce (400 g) can of artichoke hearts, packed in water, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup (25 g), packed, grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- 1 clove garlic, minced (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces (225 g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 to 4 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) apricot preserves
- Put the drained artichoke hearts, parsley, Parmesan, lemon zest, garlic, and salt and pepper in a food processor. Pulse a few times until a paste forms. You should still be able to make out bits of parsley and lemon, so don't over-process it.
- Place the cream cheese in a medium sized bowl. Add the artichoke parsley mixture and the lemon juice. Stir until well blended. Add more salt, pepper, and lemon juice to taste. Garnish with a few fresh leaves of parsley or ribbons of lemon zest.
You may also like
Sauteed Baby Artichokes Baby artichokes, sautéed with onions and garlic, served with grated Parmesan cheese. So good! Pasta with Artichoke Hearts, Sun Dried Tomatoes, and Toasted Almonds Fusilli pasta tossed with marinated artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, and toasted almonds. Baked Stuffed Artichokes Stuffed artichokes are a perfect artichoke appetizer! Globe artichokes are trimmed and stuffed with herbed parmesan breadcrumb stuffing, then baked. Artichoke Leek Frittata Artichoke Leek Frittata! Tender frittata with eggs, sautéed leeks, artichoke hearts, Parmesan, tarragon and chives. Perfect for Spring!