- 1 14-ounce (400 g) can of artichoke hearts, packed in water, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup (25 g), packed, grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- 1 clove garlic, minced (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces (225 g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 to 4 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) apricot preserves
- Put the drained artichoke hearts, parsley, Parmesan, lemon zest, garlic, and salt and pepper in a food processor. Pulse a few times until a paste forms. You should still be able to make out bits of parsley and lemon, so don't over-process it.
- Place the cream cheese in a medium sized bowl. Add the artichoke parsley mixture and the lemon juice. Stir until well blended. Add more salt, pepper, and lemon juice to taste. Garnish with a few fresh leaves of parsley or ribbons of lemon zest.
You may also like
Sauteed Baby Artichokes Baby artichokes, sautéed with onions and garlic, served with grated Parmesan cheese. So good! How to Cook and Eat an Artichoke How to cook and eat an artichoke, with step-by-step instructions and photos. Quick and Easy Artichoke Dip Quick and EASY hot artichoke dip! Takes only 15 minutes to make. With artichoke hearts, Parmesan, mayo, salt, pepper Spring Minestrone Soup Spring Minestrone! A springtime version of the classic Italian minestrone, with peas, new potatoes, artichoke hearts, asparagus and spring greens.