- 1 14-ounce (400 g) can of artichoke hearts, packed in water, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup (25 g), packed, grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- 1 clove garlic, minced (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces (225 g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 to 4 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) apricot preserves
- Put the drained artichoke hearts, parsley, Parmesan, lemon zest, garlic, and salt and pepper in a food processor. Pulse a few times until a paste forms. You should still be able to make out bits of parsley and lemon, so don't over-process it.
- Place the cream cheese in a medium sized bowl. Add the artichoke parsley mixture and the lemon juice. Stir until well blended. Add more salt, pepper, and lemon juice to taste. Garnish with a few fresh leaves of parsley or ribbons of lemon zest.
You may also like
Artichoke Leek Frittata Artichoke Leek Frittata! Tender frittata with eggs, sautéed leeks, artichoke hearts, Parmesan, tarragon and chives. Perfect for Spring! Asparagus Artichoke Breakfast Casserole Asparagus and artichoke breakfast casserole with bacon, cheddar cheese, rustic bread, milk and egg. Perfect for a Sunday brunch! Eggs Mimosa with Artichoke Tapenade Hard boiled egg whites stuffed with artichoke heart tapenade and sprinkled with grated cooked egg yolks Pasta with Artichoke Hearts, Sun Dried Tomatoes, and Toasted Almonds Fusilli pasta tossed with marinated artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, and toasted almonds.