- 2 medium beets, cooked (roasted* or boiled**) until a fork easily goes in one (about an hour), peeled, diced into bite-sized pieces
- 2 handfuls (about 2.5 ounces) fresh baby arugula
- 4 Tbsp goat cheese (about 1.5 ounces)
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped toasted walnuts
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dry powdered mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Make the vinaigrette: Place dressing ingredients in a jar and shake to emulsify. Adjust ingredients to taste.
- Assemble the salad according to how much you want. Compose each dish with a handful of arugula leaves, a few cooked chopped beets, some crumbled goat cheese, and some chopped toasted walnuts.
- Drizzle the salad with vinaigrette. (You may have a little extra vinaigrette.)
You may also like
Steak Salad Quick and easy steak salad with thin slices of steak served over arugula and lettuce greens, goat cheese, scallions, avocado, and bell pepper. Serve with lemon vinaigrette. Arugula Salad with Beets and Goat Cheese Arugula salad with beets, goat cheese, walnuts and a simple vinaigrette. Orange and Beet Salad Colorful beet salad with sliced beets, navel oranges, red onions, arugula in a light vinaigrette. Golden Beet and Pomegranate Salad Beautiful golden beet salad peppered with ruby red pomegranate seeds, served on a bed of arugula and lettuce greens.