- 2 medium beets, cooked (roasted* or boiled**) until a fork easily goes in one (about an hour), peeled, diced into bite-sized pieces
- 2 handfuls (about 2.5 ounces) fresh baby arugula
- 4 Tbsp goat cheese (about 1.5 ounces)
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped toasted walnuts
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dry powdered mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Make the vinaigrette: Place dressing ingredients in a jar and shake to emulsify. Adjust ingredients to taste.
- Assemble the salad according to how much you want. Compose each dish with a handful of arugula leaves, a few cooked chopped beets, some crumbled goat cheese, and some chopped toasted walnuts.
- Drizzle the salad with vinaigrette. (You may have a little extra vinaigrette.)
You may also like
Arugula Salad with Beets and Goat Cheese Arugula salad with beets, goat cheese, walnuts and a simple vinaigrette. Quinoa, Arugula, and Feta Salad Light and EASY side salad. And so pretty! Perfect with chicken, fish, or steak. Chicken Apple Arugula Goat Cheese Salad Chicken salad with arugula, goat cheese, and apple slices. Arugula Corn Salad with Bacon Peppery corn salad with freshly cooked corn, arugula, bacon, green onions, and cumin.