- 1 lb. of asparagus, trimmed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive, sunflower, or grapeseed oil
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1-2 fresh limes (yielding a total of 1 1/2 Tablespoons of juice)
- 1 teaspoon of fresh mint, chopped or cut in a chiffonade*
- Heat the oil in a wide sauté or frying pan on medium-high. When the oil is hot, add the asparagus and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste, cooking for about 5-6 minutes until just cooked through, but still with some firmness.
- Put on a plate and squeeze lime juice over the asparagus and sprinkle on the mint.
You may also like
Fresh Pea Hummus A tangy, vibrant dip or hummus-like spread made from peas, tahini, sour cream and mint. Mint Chocolate Pudding Cakes Mint chocolate pudding cakes, mini volcanos of mint chocolate, warm liquid chocolate surrounded by chocolate cake. Cucumber Salad with Mint and Feta Using delicate, thin skinned cucumbers, this cucumber salad recipe includes mint, feta cheese, red onions and sliced radishes with a simple oil and vinegar dressing. Asparagus with Lime and Mint Fresh spring asparagus, lightly sautéed in oil, sprinkled with salt and pepper, fresh lime juice, and mint.