- 1 lb. of asparagus, trimmed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive, sunflower, or grapeseed oil
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1-2 fresh limes (yielding a total of 1 1/2 Tablespoons of juice)
- 1 teaspoon of fresh mint, chopped or cut in a chiffonade*
- Heat the oil in a wide sauté or frying pan on medium-high. When the oil is hot, add the asparagus and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste, cooking for about 5-6 minutes until just cooked through, but still with some firmness.
- Put on a plate and squeeze lime juice over the asparagus and sprinkle on the mint.
You may also like
Mint Julep Ice Cream Enjoy this Southern classic, the mint julep, in its ice cream form. Homemade ice cream flavored with fresh mint, vanilla, and bourbon. Honey Mint Glazed Chicken Grilled chicken pieces, marinated first, then glazed with a simple fresh mint and honey glaze. Chocolate Mint Cupcakes If Thin Mints were cupcakes, they would be these! Dark chocolate, minty, cakey cupcakes. Pasta with Eggplant, Feta, and Mint Sautéed cubed eggplant with onions, garlic, spinach, mint, tossed with spaghetti pasta and feta