- 1 lb. of asparagus, trimmed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive, sunflower, or grapeseed oil
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1-2 fresh limes (yielding a total of 1 1/2 Tablespoons of juice)
- 1 teaspoon of fresh mint, chopped or cut in a chiffonade*
- Heat the oil in a wide sauté or frying pan on medium-high. When the oil is hot, add the asparagus and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste, cooking for about 5-6 minutes until just cooked through, but still with some firmness.
- Put on a plate and squeeze lime juice over the asparagus and sprinkle on the mint.
You may also like
Chocolate Mint Cupcakes If Thin Mints were cupcakes, they would be these! Dark chocolate, minty, cakey cupcakes. Basmati Rice Salad with Peas, Mint, and Lemon Minty, lemony rice salad made with basmati rice, peas, mint, lemon, and raisins. Snow Peas with Pine Nuts and Mint Snow peas lightly sauteed and tossed with toasted pine nuts, mint, garlic, olive oil, and sesame oil. Pasta with Eggplant, Feta, and Mint Sautéed cubed eggplant with onions, garlic, spinach, mint, tossed with spaghetti pasta and feta