- 1 lb. of asparagus, trimmed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive, sunflower, or grapeseed oil
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1-2 fresh limes (yielding a total of 1 1/2 Tablespoons of juice)
- 1 teaspoon of fresh mint, chopped or cut in a chiffonade*
- Heat the oil in a wide sauté or frying pan on medium-high. When the oil is hot, add the asparagus and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste, cooking for about 5-6 minutes until just cooked through, but still with some firmness.
- Put on a plate and squeeze lime juice over the asparagus and sprinkle on the mint.
You may also like
Cucumber Mint Raita A cool and refreshing Indian condiment for hot and spicy dishes, made with yogurt, cumin, cucumber, and mint. Grasshopper Pie Chilled mint green Grasshopper Pie with an Oreo cookie crust. Grandma's favorite! Mint Ricotta Stuffed Shells Jumbo pasta shells stuffed with mint and ricotta, baked with Italian sausage tomato sauce. So good! Asparagus with Lime and Mint Fresh spring asparagus, lightly sautéed in oil, sprinkled with salt and pepper, fresh lime juice, and mint.