- 1 half avocado, peeled, sliced
- 1 half ripe heirloom tomato, sliced
- A pinch of chopped fresh chives or sliced green onions
- Juice from one slice of lemon
- A pinch of coarse salt (fleur de sel if you can get it)
For the whipped cream:
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sour cream, stirred
- Arrange slices of avocado and tomato on a plate. Sprinkle with chives, lemon juice, and coarse salt.
You may also like
Raspberry Cheesecake in a Mason Jar Individual raspberry cheesecakes in mason jars for easy cooking and eating! Oreo cookie crust with a raspberry cheesecake filling, topped with raspberry sauce and whipped cream. How to Make Corn Tortillas Homemade corn tortillas recipe, with step-by-step instructions and photos. Veggie Tacos Vegetarian tacos with onions, zucchini, tomatoes, green chiles, jalapeños, cheddar and cotija cheeses, and cilantro in corn tortillas. Slow Cooker Guinness Beef Stew Slow cooked Guinness beef stew with carrots, parsnips and Guinness stout.