- 1 half avocado, peeled, sliced
- 1 half ripe heirloom tomato, sliced
- A pinch of chopped fresh chives or sliced green onions
- Juice from one slice of lemon
- A pinch of coarse salt (fleur de sel if you can get it)
For the whipped cream:
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sour cream, stirred
- Arrange slices of avocado and tomato on a plate. Sprinkle with chives, lemon juice, and coarse salt.
You may also like
Chicken Gumbo with Andouille Sausage A classic spicy chicken and andouille sausage gumbo with okra. How to Harvest and Roast (in shell) Sunflower Seeds Growing sunflowers? How to harvest and roast the sunflower seeds from your sunflowers. Korean Beef Skewers Grilled beef skewers with a spicy Korean marinade. Quick and easy Paleo dinner. 7 Layer Bean Dip 7-layer bean dip with hot refried beans, topped with cheddar cheese, chilies, tomatoes, avocados, sour cream, and sliced black olives.