- 1/2 pound beets (about 4 medium sized beets), scr믭 clean, cooked, peeled, and cubed*
- 2 Tbsp tahini sesame seed paste
- 5 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 small clove garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest (zest from approx. 2 lemons)
- Generous pinch of sea salt or Kosher salt
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a food processor (or blender) and pulse until smooth. Taste and adjust seasonings and ingredients as desired. Chill and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or freeze for longer storage. Eat with pita chips, or with sliced cucumber or celery, or on a crostini with goat cheese and shaved mint.
You may also like
Roasted Root Vegetables with Tomatoes and Kale A ragout of roasted root vegetables—parsnips, carrots, beets, rutabagas—with tomatoes and kale Moroccan Grated Carrot and Beet Salad Moroccan shredded carrot and fresh beet salad with raisins, cumin, cinnamon, and paprika, and an honey lemon dressing. Arugula Salad with Beets and Goat Cheese Arugula salad with beets, goat cheese, walnuts and a simple vinaigrette. Autumn Tabbouleh with Cauliflower, Carrots, and Golden Beets Autumn Tabbouleh is the perfect make-ahead side dish! With cauliflower, carrots, and golden beets. 30 minute prep.