- 1 1/2 Tbsp (3/4 oz) freshly juiced blood orange juice, strained
- 1/2 Tbsp (1/4 oz) lime juice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp (3/4 oz) simple syrup*
- 1 1/2 oz (3 Tbsp) gin
- 1/4 cup (2 oz) champagne, prosecco, or other sparkling white wine
- A twist of blood orange zest
- Place the blood orange juice, lime juice, simple syrup, and gin into a cocktail shaker (or something that can be used as a cocktail shaker) with a few ice cubes.
- Shake to mix well and strain, pouring into a champagne flute.
- Top with champagne, Prosecco, or sparkling white wine.
- Add a twist of blood orange zest to the glass.
You may also like
Dark and Stormy Dark n Stormy cocktail with Goslings black rum, ginger beer, and lime. Brown Sugar Irish Coffee Brown Sugar Irish Coffee. A simple and easy way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day - or any day! Made with coffee, Irish whiskey, brown sugar syrup, and whipped cream. Orange & Vanilla Hot Buttered Rum Bring these orange and vanilla hot buttered rums to your next holiday party! Easy to make for a crowd. Blood Orange French 75 Cocktail Ruby red French 75 cocktail made with blood orange juice, light, bubbly, and refreshing!