- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) whiskey, bourbon, brandy, or dark rum
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice (from 1/2 fresh lemon)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup boiling hot water (or up to 1/2 cup, if you'd like your toddy to be less strong)
- 1 chamomile tea bag
- Lemon wheel, for garnish (optional)
- 1 cup (130 g) all purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp white granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup (4 Tbsp, 57 g) butter, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Combine the liquor, lemon juice, and honey in a small mug.
- Add the hot water and stir until the honey dissolves.
- Add the tea bag and steep for 1 to 2 minutes, depending on how strong you like your tea. Remove the tea bag and garnish with a fresh lemon. Enjoy in bed with a favorite book.
You may also like
Holiday Punch Festive holiday punch for a crowd! With cranberry juice, orange juice, bourbon, and hard cider. Serves 15 or so. Includes non-alcoholic version. Orange & Vanilla Hot Buttered Rum Bring these orange and vanilla hot buttered rums to your next holiday party! Easy to make for a crowd. Brown Sugar Irish Coffee Brown Sugar Irish Coffee. A simple and easy way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day - or any day! Made with coffee, Irish whiskey, brown sugar syrup, and whipped cream. Blood Orange French 75 Cocktail Ruby red French 75 cocktail made with blood orange juice, light, bubbly, and refreshing!