- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) whiskey, bourbon, brandy, or dark rum
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice (from 1/2 fresh lemon)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup boiling hot water (or up to 1/2 cup, if you'd like your toddy to be less strong)
- 1 chamomile tea bag
- Lemon wheel, for garnish (optional)
- 1 cup (130 g) all purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp white granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup (4 Tbsp, 57 g) butter, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Combine the liquor, lemon juice, and honey in a small mug.
- Add the hot water and stir until the honey dissolves.
- Add the tea bag and steep for 1 to 2 minutes, depending on how strong you like your tea. Remove the tea bag and garnish with a fresh lemon. Enjoy in bed with a favorite book.
You may also like
Brown Sugar Irish Coffee Brown Sugar Irish Coffee. A simple and easy way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day - or any day! Made with coffee, Irish whiskey, brown sugar syrup, and whipped cream. Chamomile-Honey Hot Toddy Hot toddy made with chamomile tea, honey, and whiskey. This nightcap will help you doze off in no time! Blood Orange French 75 Cocktail Ruby red French 75 cocktail made with blood orange juice, light, bubbly, and refreshing! Coconut White Russian White Russian cocktail made with vodka, coffee liqueur, and coconut milk. Vegan and dairy-free so that all your guests can have a glass!