- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) whiskey, bourbon, brandy, or dark rum
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice (from 1/2 fresh lemon)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup boiling hot water (or up to 1/2 cup, if you'd like your toddy to be less strong)
- 1 chamomile tea bag
- Lemon wheel, for garnish (optional)
- 1 cup (130 g) all purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp white granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup (4 Tbsp, 57 g) butter, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Combine the liquor, lemon juice, and honey in a small mug.
- Add the hot water and stir until the honey dissolves.
- Add the tea bag and steep for 1 to 2 minutes, depending on how strong you like your tea. Remove the tea bag and garnish with a fresh lemon. Enjoy in bed with a favorite book.
You may also like
Orange & Vanilla Hot Buttered Rum Bring these orange and vanilla hot buttered rums to your next holiday party! Easy to make for a crowd. Holiday Punch Festive holiday punch for a crowd! With cranberry juice, orange juice, bourbon, and hard cider. Serves 15 or so. Includes non-alcoholic version. Dark and Stormy Dark n Stormy cocktail with Goslings black rum, ginger beer, and lime. Coconut White Russian White Russian cocktail made with vodka, coffee liqueur, and coconut milk. Vegan and dairy-free so that all your guests can have a glass!