- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce coffee liqueur (such as Kahlúa)
- Coconut milk, to taste
Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting Ingredients
- 1/2 cup of butter (1 stick), room temperature
- 8 oz of Philly cream cheese (1 package), room temperature
- 1/2-1 cup of powdered sugar, sifted
- 1/4 cup of sweetened desiccated coconut
- Fill a rocks glass with ice. Add the vodka and coffee liqueur and give it a quick swirl or two to mix. Top with a generous splash of coconut milk and serve. Stir together if you desire.
You may also like
Vegan Chocolate-Peanut Butter Pudding Cups Vegan chocolate-peanut butter pudding cups! 5 minutes to make and so creamy. Uses avocado instead of eggs and dairy. Vegan Chocolate Pudding Incredibly easy vegan chocolate pudding. Just 2 ingredients: coconut milk and chocolate. Dairy-free and paleo. Coconut Whipped Cream Here's how to make dairy-free whipped cream with a can of coconut milk! Keeps for several days. Great for topping vegan or Paleo desserts. Slow Cooker Pumpkin Soup (Vegan, Paleo) Slow Cooker Pumpkin Soup! So creamy and comforting with coconut milk. Vegan, gluten-free, paleo, and all-around allergy-friendly.