- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce coffee liqueur (such as Kahlúa)
- Coconut milk, to taste
Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting Ingredients
- 1/2 cup of butter (1 stick), room temperature
- 8 oz of Philly cream cheese (1 package), room temperature
- 1/2-1 cup of powdered sugar, sifted
- 1/4 cup of sweetened desiccated coconut
- Fill a rocks glass with ice. Add the vodka and coffee liqueur and give it a quick swirl or two to mix. Top with a generous splash of coconut milk and serve. Stir together if you desire.
You may also like
Basil Chicken Coconut Curry Basil coconut chicken curry made with chicken thighs, jalapeño, coconut milk, basil and ginger Coconut White Russian White Russian cocktail made with vodka, coffee liqueur, and coconut milk. Vegan and dairy-free so that all your guests can have a glass! Coconut Whipped Cream Here's how to make dairy-free whipped cream with a can of coconut milk! Keeps for several days. Great for topping vegan or Paleo desserts. Spicy Garlic Shrimp with Coconut Rice Camarones al Ajillo garlic shrimp recipe. Garlic and jalapeno marinated shrimp sauteed in coconut milk and served on a bed of coconut white rice.