- One large (or two medium) cucumbers, peeled, cut in half lengthwise and seeded, then grated
- 2 cups (475 ml) plain whole milk yogurt
- 10 large mint leaves, thinly sliced* (can sub cilantro)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin**
- Pinch of cayenne
- Pinch of paprika
- Salt and pepper
- Place grated cucumber in a sieve and press with the back of a spoon to squeeze out as much moisture as you can. Alternatively, you can place the grated cucumber in the middle of a clean tea towel, wrap the towel around the cucumber and wring out the excess moisture.
- Stir spices and mint into yogurt in a medium bowl. Stir in the grated cucumber. Chill until ready to serve.
You may also like
Quick and Easy Artichoke Dip Quick and EASY hot artichoke dip! Takes only 15 minutes to make. With artichoke hearts, Parmesan, mayo, salt, pepper Blue Corn Chicken Nachos Celebrate Red, White and Blue with these Blue Corn Tortilla Chip Nachos! With a creamy pepper jack cheese sauce, chicken, and pico de gallo Crab Fondue Tasty hot crab dip appetizer with lump crab meat, cream cheese, mayo, and seasonings. Caramelized Onion Dip Balsamic caramelized onions mixed with sour cream and mayo for a flavor-filled onion dip.