- One large (or two medium) cucumbers, peeled, cut in half lengthwise and seeded, then grated
- 2 cups (475 ml) plain whole milk yogurt
- 10 large mint leaves, thinly sliced* (can sub cilantro)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin**
- Pinch of cayenne
- Pinch of paprika
- Salt and pepper
- Place grated cucumber in a sieve and press with the back of a spoon to squeeze out as much moisture as you can. Alternatively, you can place the grated cucumber in the middle of a clean tea towel, wrap the towel around the cucumber and wring out the excess moisture.
- Stir spices and mint into yogurt in a medium bowl. Stir in the grated cucumber. Chill until ready to serve.
You may also like
Fava Bean Dip with Goat Cheese and Garlic Fresh Fava Bean Dip with green garlic, lemon zest, olive oil, and goat cheese. Great served with jicama or cucumber slices. Buffalo Chicken Dip Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip! Perfect for a Game Day party or tailgate. 30 minutes. 7 Layer Bean Dip 7-layer bean dip with hot refried beans, topped with cheddar cheese, chilies, tomatoes, avocados, sour cream, and sliced black olives. Strawberry Guacamole Strawberry guacamole! Chunky avocado guacamole with bursts of tart sweet juiciness from strawberries.