- One large (or two medium) cucumbers, peeled, cut in half lengthwise and seeded, then grated
- 2 cups (475 ml) plain whole milk yogurt
- 10 large mint leaves, thinly sliced* (can sub cilantro)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin**
- Pinch of cayenne
- Pinch of paprika
- Salt and pepper
- Place grated cucumber in a sieve and press with the back of a spoon to squeeze out as much moisture as you can. Alternatively, you can place the grated cucumber in the middle of a clean tea towel, wrap the towel around the cucumber and wring out the excess moisture.
- Stir spices and mint into yogurt in a medium bowl. Stir in the grated cucumber. Chill until ready to serve.
You may also like
Hot Crab Dip Hot crab dip recipe with cream cheese and mayo base, lump crab meat, green onions, parsley, horseradish, slivered almonds, and Tabasco. Buffalo Chicken Dip Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip! Perfect for a Game Day party or tailgate. 30 minutes. Texas Caviar Texas caviar, a dip or salad with black-eyed peas, green onions, cilantro, jalapenos, tomatoes, bell pepper, garlic, olive oil and lime juice. Beet Hummus Colorful beet hummus made with red beets, tahini, lemon, and garlic. Great with pita chips or veggies!