- 1 lb thin skinned, mild (non bitter) cucumbers, such as Persian, Armenian, or English cucumbers.
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 or 3 red radishes, thinly sliced
- 10 young mint leaves, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt (more to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper (more to taste)
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
Cucumber, Jicama, Ginger Salad:
- 3/4 cup of seeded, diced, thin-skinned (English or Persian) cucumber, peel-on (you can also use regular cucumbers that have been peeled)
- 2/3 cup peeled, small diced jicama
- 1/4 thinly sliced red onion
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 ripe avocado
- 6 large leaves of butter lettuce
- In a medium sized bowl, gently toss together the sliced cucumbers, red onion, radishes, and mint leaves. Sprinkle with vinegar and toss to coat.
- Right before serving sprinkle with olive oil, salt, and pepper, and toss to coat. Place on serving dish and sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese.
You may also like
Cucumber Salad with Mint and Feta Using delicate, thin skinned cucumbers, this cucumber salad recipe includes mint, feta cheese, red onions and sliced radishes with a simple oil and vinegar dressing. Cucumber Salad with Tahini Dressing Cucumber salad tossed with a dressing made from tahini paste and lemon. Cucumber Mint Quinoa Salad Quick easy quinoa salad with cucumbers and mint. Perfect for a summer picnic salad! Cucumber Salad with Grapes and Almonds A salad of cucumbers, grapes, toasted almonds and a little garlic—essentially a deconstructed white gazpacho.