- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup or more of hot water
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (use gluten-free soy sauce if cooking gluten-free)
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1-inch piece of ginger, peeled and grated
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/8 teaspoon sriracha hot sauce (or other hot sauce)
- Put honey and lemon juice into a tea cup or mug. Add hot water and stir. Add more lemon juice, honey, or hot water to taste.
You may also like
Honey Hazelnut Baked Brie Festive Baked Brie! Drizzled with a sweet and sour honey sauce and toasted hazelnuts. Honey Mint Glazed Chicken Grilled chicken pieces, marinated first, then glazed with a simple fresh mint and honey glaze. Peanut Butter and Honey Granola Bars Homemade granola bars with peanut butter, honey, oats, and golden raisins. Honey and Lemon Tea Honey and lemon tea, perfect for soothing a cold.