- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds (680 to 900g) salmon fillets
- 3 Tbsp honey mustard (1 1/2 Tbsp honey plus 1 1/2 Tbsp Dijon mustard)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (about 3 teaspoons)
- 3 Tbsp olive oil (divided 2 T and 1 T)
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh dill
- Pinch of salt
- Large, oven-proof skillet
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (205°C).
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey mustard, garlic, 2 Tbsp of olive oil, lemon juice, dill, and salt.
- Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil. Brush the salmon fillets on both sides with olive oil. Place fillets skin-side down (if your fillets have skin-on) on the foil-lined pan. Use a basting brush to coat the top side of the fillets with the honey mustard mixture.
- Place in oven and bake at 400°F (205°C) for 8 to 10 minutes, until just barely cooked through (please don't overcook salmon!). It's okay if the salmon is still a little rare in the center, when you remove it from the oven, the residual heat will cook it through.
You may also like
Salmon Teriyaki Skewers with Pineapple Fresh salmon, marinated in teriyaki sauce and grilled on skewers with pineapple and green onions. One-Pan Roasted Harissa Salmon with Vegetables One-pan roasted salmon, rubbed with Moroccan harissa spice, roasted with green beans, bell peppers, and cherry tomatoes. Easy and elegant! Cod with Tomato and Orange Cod fillets cooked in onions, green olives, tomatoes and orange slices. Fish Tacos Fish tacos recipe prepared with fresh fish fillets, corn tortillas, salsa, avocado, and coleslaw.