- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds (680 to 900g) salmon fillets
- 3 Tbsp honey mustard (1 1/2 Tbsp honey plus 1 1/2 Tbsp Dijon mustard)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (about 3 teaspoons)
- 3 Tbsp olive oil (divided 2 T and 1 T)
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh dill
- Pinch of salt
- Large, oven-proof skillet
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (205°C).
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey mustard, garlic, 2 Tbsp of olive oil, lemon juice, dill, and salt.
- Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil. Brush the salmon fillets on both sides with olive oil. Place fillets skin-side down (if your fillets have skin-on) on the foil-lined pan. Use a basting brush to coat the top side of the fillets with the honey mustard mixture.
- Place in oven and bake at 400°F (205°C) for 8 to 10 minutes, until just barely cooked through (please don't overcook salmon!). It's okay if the salmon is still a little rare in the center, when you remove it from the oven, the residual heat will cook it through.
You may also like
Salmon Provencal Baked salmon provencal recipe with a sauce of fresh tomatoes, fresh chopped herbs, a few shallots, lemon juice, balsamic and olive oil. Salmon Avocado Poke Bowl Hawaiian poke is a rice bowl topped with fresh fish and lots of fun toppings, like avocado! A super simple, light meal. Look for sushi-grade salmon when shopping. Honey Apple Cider Glazed Salmon Honey Apple Cider Glazed Salmon. Salmon fillets cooked in a honey and apple cider glaze, served over fresh wilted spinach. Tuna Pasta with Tomato and Olives Easy to make! Pasta with sauce of tuna, tomato, garlic, shallots, olives, parsley.