- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds (680 to 900g) salmon fillets
- 3 Tbsp honey mustard (1 1/2 Tbsp honey plus 1 1/2 Tbsp Dijon mustard)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (about 3 teaspoons)
- 3 Tbsp olive oil (divided 2 T and 1 T)
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh dill
- Pinch of salt
- Large, oven-proof skillet
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (205°C).
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey mustard, garlic, 2 Tbsp of olive oil, lemon juice, dill, and salt.
- Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil. Brush the salmon fillets on both sides with olive oil. Place fillets skin-side down (if your fillets have skin-on) on the foil-lined pan. Use a basting brush to coat the top side of the fillets with the honey mustard mixture.
- Place in oven and bake at 400°F (205°C) for 8 to 10 minutes, until just barely cooked through (please don't overcook salmon!). It's okay if the salmon is still a little rare in the center, when you remove it from the oven, the residual heat will cook it through.
You may also like
Fried Catfish Crispy fried catfish fillets coated in a seasoned cornmeal crust! Cod Poached in Court Bouillon Cod poached in water infused with bay leaves, garlic, salt, and olive oil. Cod Sautéed in Olive Oil with Fresh Tomatoes A quick and easy recipe for fish sautéed in olive oil, with Italian herbs and fresh tomatoes. Salmon with Lemon Cream Sauce Sautéed salmon fillets served with a simple lemony cream sauce.