- 2 cups of cubed pineapple, slice the cubes into 1/2-inch wide slices
- 2 navel oranges, segmented (see how to segment oranges)
- 1 tart green apple, thinly sliced (can also use jicama)
- 1/4 cup of thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 jalapeño, seeded, thinly sliced or finely diced (optional)
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 3 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- Pinch of salt
- 10 to 12 corn or flour tortillas
- Combine the fruit, jalapeno, and onions in a bowl. Squeeze lime juice over everything. Sprinkle with salt. Toss in cilantro to combine.
You may also like
Mexican Fruit Cocktail Delightful Mexican fruit salad with pineapple, orange, apple, onion, jalapeño, and lime juice Mango Lassi Sweet and rich mango lassi, with mango, milk, yogurt, sugar and a dash of cardamom. Mango Salsa Mango salsa with fresh diced mango, red onion, jalapeno, cilantro and lime. Perfect with seafood. Mango Chicken Curry Mango and chicken are a power combo. This mango chicken curry recipe uses boneless, skinless breasts or thighs, mango, onion, ginger, garlic, curry, cumin, raisins, and coconut milk.