- 2 cups of cubed pineapple, slice the cubes into 1/2-inch wide slices
- 2 navel oranges, segmented (see how to segment oranges)
- 1 tart green apple, thinly sliced (can also use jicama)
- 1/4 cup of thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 jalapeño, seeded, thinly sliced or finely diced (optional)
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 3 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- Pinch of salt
- 10 to 12 corn or flour tortillas
- Combine the fruit, jalapeno, and onions in a bowl. Squeeze lime juice over everything. Sprinkle with salt. Toss in cilantro to combine.
You may also like
Crab Mango and Avocado Salad Crab mango salad with avocado! Dungeness crab lump meat gently folded with cilantro, lime, avocado and mango. Served with a citrus mango sauce. Mango Sorbet Naturally creamy mango sorbet, with fresh mangos, lime juice, simple syrup. Mango Chicken Curry Mango and chicken are a power combo. This mango chicken curry recipe uses boneless, skinless breasts or thighs, mango, onion, ginger, garlic, curry, cumin, raisins, and coconut milk. How to Cut a Mango How to cut a mango into cubes, an easy, tried-and-true method. Step-by-step instructions with photos showing how to peel and dice mangoes.