- 2 cups of cubed pineapple, slice the cubes into 1/2-inch wide slices
- 2 navel oranges, segmented (see how to segment oranges)
- 1 tart green apple, thinly sliced (can also use jicama)
- 1/4 cup of thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 jalapeño, seeded, thinly sliced or finely diced (optional)
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 3 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- Pinch of salt
- 10 to 12 corn or flour tortillas
- Combine the fruit, jalapeno, and onions in a bowl. Squeeze lime juice over everything. Sprinkle with salt. Toss in cilantro to combine.
You may also like
Pork Mango Picadillo Spicy ground pork with mango, almonds, and cilantro. Perfect over rice! Crab Mango and Avocado Salad Crab mango salad with avocado! Dungeness crab lump meat gently folded with cilantro, lime, avocado and mango. Served with a citrus mango sauce. Mango Lassi Sweet and rich mango lassi, with mango, milk, yogurt, sugar and a dash of cardamom. Grilled Shrimp Tacos with Mango Avocado Salsa Grilled shrimp tacos with a salsa of fresh mango, avocado, red onion, jalapeño, and lime juice.