- 2 cups of cubed pineapple, slice the cubes into 1/2-inch wide slices
- 2 navel oranges, segmented (see how to segment oranges)
- 1 tart green apple, thinly sliced (can also use jicama)
- 1/4 cup of thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 jalapeño, seeded, thinly sliced or finely diced (optional)
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 3 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- Pinch of salt
- 10 to 12 corn or flour tortillas
- Combine the fruit, jalapeno, and onions in a bowl. Squeeze lime juice over everything. Sprinkle with salt. Toss in cilantro to combine.
You may also like
Chicken with Mango Chutney Sauce Roasted chicken thighs served with a sweet sour mango chutney sauce with fresh mangos, onion, garlic, vinegar, sugar, ginger, mustard seeds, and red pepper flakes. Baked Salmon with Avocado Mango Salsa Oven-baked salmon fillets served with avocado, mango, chile, lime salsa. Mexican Fruit Cocktail Delightful Mexican fruit salad with pineapple, orange, apple, onion, jalapeño, and lime juice Mango Sorbet Naturally creamy mango sorbet, with fresh mangos, lime juice, simple syrup.