- 3-4 oranges
- 1/4 cup orange flower water
- 1-2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 1-2 teaspoons cinnamon
Pomegranate BBQ Sauce:
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 1/4 yellow onions, minced
- 1 Tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 1/2 chipotle chile in adobo sauce, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of adobo sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Marinate orange slices in orange flower water: Slice the top and bottom off each orange. Slice off the rind and all the pith and then cut the orange into 1/4 inch rounds. Sprinkle a little orange flower water in the bottom of a wide-bottomed glass or plastic container and lay the orange slices on top. If you need to do more than one layer of oranges to get them all in the container, sprinkle more orange flower water over each orange layer as you go. Add any remaining orange flower water, cover the container and set aside at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and cinnamon to serve: To serve, take the oranges out of the container and arrange on a plate. Add a little of the liquid from the container. Just as you serve, sprinkle some powdered sugar and cinnamon over the oranges.
You may also like
Moroccan Chickpea Barley Salad Chickpea barley salad with Moroccan seasonings, pistachios, dried apricots, onions, parsley, and lemon. Spicy Lamb Stew Spicy lamb stew, lamb shoulder slow cooked in white wine with onions, garlic, bell peppers, pasilla chiles, paprika, cumin, tomatoes, raisins, and herbs. Moroccan Spiced Grilled Chicken Breasts Skinless boneless chicken breasts marinated in yogurt with garlic, cumin, and paprika, then grilled. Moroccan Grated Carrot and Beet Salad Moroccan shredded carrot and fresh beet salad with raisins, cumin, cinnamon, and paprika, and an honey lemon dressing.