- 1 lb (450 g) fresh chopped nopalitos
- 1 lb cherry tomatoes, quartered (about 3 cups)
- 1 cup chopped red radishes
- 1 cup finely chopped red onion
- 3 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 2-quart glass or ceramic baking dish (8x8 square or 7x11 rectangular)
- Blanch and rinse nopalitos: Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil. Add the nopalitos, return to a rolling boil and cook for 1 minute. Strain through a fine mesh sieve. Rinse with water for 1 minute.
- Toss with remaining ingredients: Place rinsed and drained nopalitos in a bowl with the chopped tomatoes, radishes, and onion. Toss with lime juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Fold in cilantro.
You may also like
Make-ahead Frittata Squares with Spinach, Tomatoes, and Feta This frittata with spinach, tomatoes, and feta cheese is such a good make-ahead breakfast! Bake all in one dish, then reheat squares during the week. Shrimp, Arugula, White Bean, Cherry Tomato Salad Quick, easy, healthy shrimp arugula salad with white beans and cherry tomatoes! Takes 20 min to make. Mediterranean diet. Angel Hair Pasta with Clams, Cherry Tomatoes, and Basil Perfect for summer! Angel hair pasta with shallots, garlic, chopped clams, cherry tomatoes, and basil Fattoush Bread Salad Easy Middle Eastern fattoush! Crispy pita chips, fresh vegetables, and a tangy dressing. 30 minutes.