- 1 lb (450 g) fresh chopped nopalitos
- 1 lb cherry tomatoes, quartered (about 3 cups)
- 1 cup chopped red radishes
- 1 cup finely chopped red onion
- 3 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 2-quart glass or ceramic baking dish (8x8 square or 7x11 rectangular)
- Blanch and rinse nopalitos: Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil. Add the nopalitos, return to a rolling boil and cook for 1 minute. Strain through a fine mesh sieve. Rinse with water for 1 minute.
- Toss with remaining ingredients: Place rinsed and drained nopalitos in a bowl with the chopped tomatoes, radishes, and onion. Toss with lime juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Fold in cilantro.
You may also like
Baked Chicken with Cherry Tomatoes and Garlic Quick and easy! Chicken thighs baked with cherry tomatoes, garlic, and rosemary. Spaghetti with Tomatoes, Bacon, and Eggs Spaghetti with Tomatoes, Bacon, and Eggs—the ultimate comfort food! Ready in the time it takes to cook the spaghetti. Such a perfect combination, so easy for a weeknight dinner. Tomato Galette With Parmesan Whole Wheat Crust This tomato galette with its crispy Parmesan whole wheat crust is almost too pretty to eat. Almost. Easy food processor crust. This is the perfect tart to serve all summer long. Shrimp, Arugula, White Bean, Cherry Tomato Salad Quick, easy, healthy shrimp arugula salad with white beans and cherry tomatoes! Takes 20 min to make. Mediterranean diet.