- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup mustard (Creole mustard if possible)
- 1 Tbsp sweet paprika
- 1-2 teaspoons Cajun or Creole seasoning
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon pickle juice (dill or sweet, your preference)
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (preferably Tabasco)
- 1 large clove garlic, minced and smashed
- 9-inch springform pan
- Mix all the ingredients together in a medium bowl. The remoulade is better if left for a few hours to let the flavors meld. Keep refrigerated.
You may also like
Remoulade Sauce Louisiana-style remoulade, great sauce for po boy sandwiches and crab cakes, or a dip for artichokes or fried green tomatoes! Chicken Gumbo with Andouille Sausage A classic spicy chicken and andouille sausage gumbo with okra. Shrimp Etouffee Shrimp etouffee, a classic Louisiana stew of shrimp or crawfish served over rice. Red Beans and Rice A Southern classic, red beans cooked with smoked shanks, onions, celery, bell peppers, and spices, served over rice.