- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup mustard (Creole mustard if possible)
- 1 Tbsp sweet paprika
- 1-2 teaspoons Cajun or Creole seasoning
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon pickle juice (dill or sweet, your preference)
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (preferably Tabasco)
- 1 large clove garlic, minced and smashed
- 9-inch springform pan
- Mix all the ingredients together in a medium bowl. The remoulade is better if left for a few hours to let the flavors meld. Keep refrigerated.
You may also like
Remoulade Sauce Louisiana-style remoulade, great sauce for po boy sandwiches and crab cakes, or a dip for artichokes or fried green tomatoes! Shrimp Etouffee Shrimp etouffee, a classic Louisiana stew of shrimp or crawfish served over rice. Red Beans and Rice A Southern classic, red beans cooked with smoked shanks, onions, celery, bell peppers, and spices, served over rice. Becca’s Jambalaya Classic shrimp jambalaya with long grain rice, chicken broth, onion, bell peppers, celery, garlic, tomatoes, creole seasoning, and fresh shrimp.