- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup mustard (Creole mustard if possible)
- 1 Tbsp sweet paprika
- 1-2 teaspoons Cajun or Creole seasoning
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon pickle juice (dill or sweet, your preference)
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (preferably Tabasco)
- 1 large clove garlic, minced and smashed
- 9-inch springform pan
- Mix all the ingredients together in a medium bowl. The remoulade is better if left for a few hours to let the flavors meld. Keep refrigerated.
You may also like
Shrimp Etouffee Shrimp etouffee, a classic Louisiana stew of shrimp or crawfish served over rice. Becca’s Jambalaya Classic shrimp jambalaya with long grain rice, chicken broth, onion, bell peppers, celery, garlic, tomatoes, creole seasoning, and fresh shrimp. Chicken Gumbo with Andouille Sausage A classic spicy chicken and andouille sausage gumbo with okra. Shrimp Po Boy Sandwich Classic Louisiana Po Boy Sandwich with fried shrimp, shredded lettuce, tomato and homemade remoulade sauce.