- Vanilla ice cream
- Root beer
- 1 cup milk per person (like coconut milk, almond milk, dairy milk, or other favorite milk)
- Sweetener of your choice, like maple syrup or honey (optional)
- Coconut whipped cream (optional)
- Dark chocolate shavings (optional)
- Spoon a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream into a tall glass. Slowly pour root beer into the glass, allowing the foam to rise and then recede before adding more root beer. Serve with straws and spoons.
You may also like
Homemade Ginger Ale Easy homemade ginger ale, with grated ginger, simple syrup, lime and club soda. Cranberry Limeade Zesty homemade limeade recipe with a bit of cranberry juice for added flavor and color. Rosemary Lemon Rhubarb Spritzer Sparkling punch spritzer made with vibrant pink rhubarb and accented with rosemary and lemon juice. Perfect for a spring brunch. Homemade Tomato Juice Have an abundance of tomatoes in your garden? Make your own delicious tomato juice, a homemade V-8.