- Vanilla ice cream
- Root beer
- 1 cup milk per person (like coconut milk, almond milk, dairy milk, or other favorite milk)
- Sweetener of your choice, like maple syrup or honey (optional)
- Coconut whipped cream (optional)
- Dark chocolate shavings (optional)
- Spoon a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream into a tall glass. Slowly pour root beer into the glass, allowing the foam to rise and then recede before adding more root beer. Serve with straws and spoons.
You may also like
Homemade Sassafras Root Beer A recipe for homemade root beer made with the roots of sassafras plants, spices, and molasses. Non-fermented version. Make Coffee Ice Cubes for Better Iced Coffee Want iced coffee that stays strong to the very last sip? Then say hello to coffee ice cubes. Old Fashioned Pink Lemonade Old fashioned pink lemonade with fresh squeezed lemon juice, simple syrup of sugar and water, and cranberry juice for color. Nocino Instructions for making nocino, a spicy, sweet Italian walnut liqueur, made from green, undeveloped walnuts.