- Vanilla ice cream
- Root beer
- 1 cup milk per person (like coconut milk, almond milk, dairy milk, or other favorite milk)
- Sweetener of your choice, like maple syrup or honey (optional)
- Coconut whipped cream (optional)
- Dark chocolate shavings (optional)
- Spoon a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream into a tall glass. Slowly pour root beer into the glass, allowing the foam to rise and then recede before adding more root beer. Serve with straws and spoons.
You may also like
How to Make Sun Tea A great way to make some tea without heating up your kitchen is to use the power of the sun to make sun tea. Cranberry Limeade Zesty homemade limeade recipe with a bit of cranberry juice for added flavor and color. Mint and Lime Mojito Fresh Mint Mojitos made by steeping crushed mint in sugar and rum. So refreshing and minty! This make the best mojito ever. Homemade Sassafras Root Beer A recipe for homemade root beer made with the roots of sassafras plants, spices, and molasses. Non-fermented version.