- Vanilla ice cream
- Root beer
- 1 cup milk per person (like coconut milk, almond milk, dairy milk, or other favorite milk)
- Sweetener of your choice, like maple syrup or honey (optional)
- Coconut whipped cream (optional)
- Dark chocolate shavings (optional)
- Spoon a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream into a tall glass. Slowly pour root beer into the glass, allowing the foam to rise and then recede before adding more root beer. Serve with straws and spoons.
You may also like
Homemade Grape Juice There's nothing better than homemade grape juice. Step-by-step instructions with photos on how to make your own grape juice from scratch. Make Coffee Ice Cubes for Better Iced Coffee Want iced coffee that stays strong to the very last sip? Then say hello to coffee ice cubes. Homemade Ginger Ale Easy homemade ginger ale, with grated ginger, simple syrup, lime and club soda. Perfect Lemonade Simple and easy method for perfect lemonade every time! With simple syrup and fresh lemon juice.