- Vanilla ice cream
- Root beer
- 1 cup milk per person (like coconut milk, almond milk, dairy milk, or other favorite milk)
- Sweetener of your choice, like maple syrup or honey (optional)
- Coconut whipped cream (optional)
- Dark chocolate shavings (optional)
- Spoon a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream into a tall glass. Slowly pour root beer into the glass, allowing the foam to rise and then recede before adding more root beer. Serve with straws and spoons.
You may also like
Homemade Ginger Ale Easy homemade ginger ale, with grated ginger, simple syrup, lime and club soda. Cucumber Lime Mint Agua Fresca Cucumber Mint Agua Fresca! Cool and refreshing agua fresca made with cucumbers, lime, and mint. Perfect way to cool down on a hot day! Honey and Lemon Tea Honey and lemon tea, perfect for soothing a cold. Chai Traditional chai tea recipe, prepared with full-bodied black tea, star anise, cloves, allspice, cinnamon, white peppercorns, cardamom, whole milk and sugar.