- Vanilla ice cream
- Root beer
- 1 cup milk per person (like coconut milk, almond milk, dairy milk, or other favorite milk)
- Sweetener of your choice, like maple syrup or honey (optional)
- Coconut whipped cream (optional)
- Dark chocolate shavings (optional)
- Spoon a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream into a tall glass. Slowly pour root beer into the glass, allowing the foam to rise and then recede before adding more root beer. Serve with straws and spoons.
You may also like
Low Carb Cranberry Cooler Cranberry cooler made low carb by using unsweetened cranberry juice, sweetened with liquid stevia, a naturally sweet herb. Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri Frozen Strawberry Daiquiris are the ultimate poolside thirst quencher. Made with strawberries, rum, lime juice, and sugar. Use frozen strawberries for an extra-slushy texture! Cucumber Mint “Shrub” Soda Cool refreshing homemade cucumber mint vinegar-based soda, tangy and sweet! Perfect for a hot summer day. Eggnog Traditional holiday eggnog recipe with eggs, milk, cream, nutmeg, and vanilla, bourbon, and brandy.