- Vanilla ice cream
- Root beer
- 1 cup milk per person (like coconut milk, almond milk, dairy milk, or other favorite milk)
- Sweetener of your choice, like maple syrup or honey (optional)
- Coconut whipped cream (optional)
- Dark chocolate shavings (optional)
- Spoon a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream into a tall glass. Slowly pour root beer into the glass, allowing the foam to rise and then recede before adding more root beer. Serve with straws and spoons.
You may also like
Coconut White Russian White Russian cocktail made with vodka, coffee liqueur, and coconut milk. Vegan and dairy-free so that all your guests can have a glass! Eggnog Traditional holiday eggnog recipe with eggs, milk, cream, nutmeg, and vanilla, bourbon, and brandy. Low Carb Cranberry Cooler Cranberry cooler made low carb by using unsweetened cranberry juice, sweetened with liquid stevia, a naturally sweet herb. Seville Orangeade Totally delicious orangeade drink, made with sour Seville oranges.