- Vanilla ice cream
- Root beer
- 1 cup milk per person (like coconut milk, almond milk, dairy milk, or other favorite milk)
- Sweetener of your choice, like maple syrup or honey (optional)
- Coconut whipped cream (optional)
- Dark chocolate shavings (optional)
- Spoon a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream into a tall glass. Slowly pour root beer into the glass, allowing the foam to rise and then recede before adding more root beer. Serve with straws and spoons.
You may also like
Agua de Jamaica (Hibiscus Tea) Refreshing drink made with an infusion of dried hibiscus flowers. Homemade Grape Juice There's nothing better than homemade grape juice. Step-by-step instructions with photos on how to make your own grape juice from scratch. Chamomile-Honey Hot Toddy Hot toddy made with chamomile tea, honey, and whiskey. This nightcap will help you doze off in no time! Quick and Easy Green Smoothie Healthy green smoothie with banana, pineapple, spinach, and Greek yogurt.